[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex drawing update

Jim JJ Johnson (HPL) jjohnson@hpl.hp.com
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 09:20:22 -0800

Hello again,
   I talked to Vicky at Tri-Ex (she answered the phone) and I never got
any farther
than her.  Dave Jordan (earlier reply post) suggested talking to Glenn
Birdsell and
after reading his name again it jogged my memory.  I talked to Glenn in
the fall of
last year and he was extremely cooperative.  He sent me two Tri-Ex
instruction
manuals at no charge.  One covered the MW series of towers and had two
drawings
pertaining to the MW-50, but not sufficient for building permit
purposes.  So I thought
it would be easy to continue from there and get the calcs and drawings
.. until I called
and got Vicky.  So now I have left a message with Glenn and expect a
call back today.
Thanks for everyone's input - this is getting interesting.  I'll post
again when I have more
information.

73,
Jim W6SC