[TowerTalk] 50:75 ohm transformation

Eric Gustafson n7cl@mmsi.com
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:58:12 -0700

>Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:42:01 -0700
>From: Eric Gustafson <n7cl@mmsi.com>

SNIP...

OOPS!  I mistyped a number.  The change is not significant to the
discusion but I'm sure there are those who will worry about it.
The following insert from the previous message has the corrected
numbers.  Of course it would also be easy to shorten the jumper a
few feet to restore the original analysis...

Mea Culpa, Eric