[TowerTalk] HyGain clamps

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj@ij.net
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 18:17:35 -0500

If anyone on this reflector has some of the HyGain toothed boom to mast
clamps (two matching cast metal halves) please do me a favor.

I need to know the distance center to center of the four holes in the
corners....is it 3" across and up and down as well?

Mine are all in the air so if you have some on the ground I would
appreciate your putting a ruler on one!

Also, if you are interested in selling these I am interested...thanks!

73,

Jim, K4OJ
k4oj@ij.net

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:
http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:
http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm