[TowerTalk] You can TX on ham bands without license!

Mike Lamb n7ml@imt.net
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:24:41 +0000

I have worked DX with 1 mw using my triband stack.  I do know that you can
operate in much of the spectrum with less than 5 mw without a license.  I don't
think that applies the Amateur Radio, but maybe so?????

73/Mike, N7ML