[TowerTalk] 4-sq

George Fremin III geoiii@kkn.net
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 11:22:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I was thinking of building an 80m four square using
30' to 40' of Rohn 25G (freestanding) with the balance of
the lenght made up of tubing.  I am sure that I could
find a way to insulate the base but I would prefer not
to insulate.  It would seem to me that I could just shut
feed the towers.  I will have radials on the ground.

Thoughts?

--

George Fremin III                   You know you've achieved perfection
Johnson City, Texas                  in design, not when you have nothing