[TowerTalk] R25G joint bolts

Peter J. F. Shaw k4ldr@sunco.com
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:52:26 -0500

Greetings towertalkians:

I need some R25G tower section joint bolts.  When I go to my hardware
store, what style, finish, type, grade, etc. bolt do I search the bins
for?   I don't have one available to look at to get an idea from.

I have a borrowed  Dec '97 Rohn Ham Tower Catalog and I haven't
located any bolt specs in there.  In a 1985 more elaborate catolog,
actually two volumes,  I found no mention of bolt specs there either.

I can do this by some grade/type comparison analysis and judgement,
but if someone knows and will share the information, that would save
me time.

Tnx  73  Pete K4LDR  Citrus County, FL