[TowerTalk] Securing cables to trees

Robert & Kathy A. Langham Robert & Kathy A. Langham" <bobkathylangham@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 3 May 1999 06:23:43 -0400


Just a thought, what about using the metal tube clamps that they make for
conduct.  They have the one hole that you can drive a nail through and come
in different sizes.  You can get them at most any hardware or lumberyard.

----- Original Message -----
From: K7FL <k7fl@ashworth.org>
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 1999 8:02 PM
Subject: [TowerTalk] Securing cables to trees

> I have a 70 foot length of RG8, and an RG58 sized switch control cable,
> that I need to dress and secure to a tree trunk. snip...

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/towertalkfaq.html
Submissions:              towertalk@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-towertalk@contesting.com
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm