[TowerTalk] Mosley matching systems

rmurad rmurad@domain.com.br
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 07:49:48 -0200

Hi, TowerTalkians,
Recently I E-Mailed Mosley twice but I did not get
any answer. I'd like to know about their various
matching systems and the differences among them.
Their WEB page mentions four systems:
     Classic-Match
     Mosley-Q-Match
     Mosley-Match
     Q-Match
I found NO pictures, draws, descriptions or
anything similar in the Mosley page. I've already
searched everywhere on the Internet. I got nothing.
I'd like to have some pictures or draws, so I could
have a physical idea of those matching systems.

Does any of you know where, in the Internet, I can
get a close-up photo of any (or all) of these
mysterious devices? Could I get any file (gif, jpg,
etc) via E-Mail attachment?

Your help will be appreciated.

73/DX
Roger - PY1OL