[TowerTalk] Mosley matching systems

n4kg@juno.com n4kg@juno.com
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 05:14:13 -0600

My understanding of the Mosley-Match is just a split dipole feed.

The Classic-Match uses a slightly longer driven element (inductive)
and then runs a piece of RG-8/U center conductor and dielectric
down each side as a series capacitance to each side of the element,
cancelling the element inductance.

I am not familiar with their Q-match.

de  Tom  N4KG