[TowerTalk] 40M Yagi recommendations

mohammad almutairi radio_9k2ub@yahoo.com
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 03:09:09 -0800 (PST)

My CC XM-240 which was only installed a couple of
months ago outperformed the older model CC 40-2CD
which is owned by another local ham during an on air
signal comparison (Same power & height)with a north
american station.

SWR is flat from 7.0 - 7.120 , SWR 1.5- 2.0 from
7.120-7.200   & 2.0 - 3.0 from 7.200-7.350 .

I have generated huge pileups on 40 with this antenna
& most packet spots compliment the signal strength.

* A special thanks to all those who helped me with
their useful suggestions & recommendations prior to
purchase & during installation of the antennas.

73 to all  de ~ Mohammad 9K2UB