[TowerTalk] Anecdotal Comparison Data: C3 vs. C3S

DavidC DavidC" <eDoc@netzero.net
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 23:06:57 -0400

Thank for posting this Barry!  Antidotes for the anecdotes!

What are your comparative experiences re. the SWR of the C3 vs the C3S?
Were you tweaking a tuner on the C3S as you tested or were both of your
beams cut for that end of the band when they went up?

Now, can you pop a somewhat equivalent Log up in place of the C3S and
run those tests again, please?  ;-)

Thanks! & 73, DavidC  K1YP