[TowerTalk] Rohn 25; Ham-IV & T2X mounting

Donald E. Stiles goodnews@mail.cmedic.net
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 14:06:38 -0400

Aloha talkians,

Cutting any tower braces is a serious matter.  I have taken a 3 lb. hammer and
bent a few just enough to get the T2X into a top section of tower.  All bends
(wacks) were as even as possible.  I needed 1/2" to get the rotator in.  It's in.

My actions were minor when compared to taking a brace out of the system.  If in
the upper regions it of a tower as it creates less weakness.  However, anyone
doing any structural work on a tower better "CYA"! If you need a definition of
"CYA", let me know hi hi.

TOWERS CAN BE UNCARING KILLERS.  THEY HAVE NO FEELINGS WHATSOEVER!

73 de n8csp k