[TowerTalk] Cushcraft - UGH!

Dale L. Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 21:52:36 -0500

>Bob et al,
>I had a similar problem with CC in 94 when I bought an A3WS.

Sorry you had a bad time with CC.

I have an A3S and an A3 (A3S is in pieces in the garage, having
been replaced by a C3E).  I have had problems with the antennas,
but nothing I couldn't work out either by myself or with help
from Cushcraft.  When I did a complete takedown and refurbishment
of my old A3, Cushcraft sent me a complete listing of the trap
resonant frequencies and some additional helpful instructions.
When I bought the A3S, the driven element fiberglass insulator
was not in the parts inventory.  It was in the mail to me within
a week.  Thanks, Cushcraft.

73,
dale, kg5u