[TowerTalk] MIL-HDBK-419

Gary McDuffie, Sr. mcduffie@scottsbluff.net
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 00:17:58 -0600

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 18:17:02 -0700, Eric Gustafson wrote:

> Please note that if your browser does not have the Adobe Acrobat
> .PDF viewer plug-in installed, you will not be able to download
> the information.

Just shift-click the download link and save it wherever you want.
You'll be able to download the file without having Acrobat Reader or
Acrobat, but will need one of them to read it once it is downloaded.
The file comes with a .pd9 extension (if I remember right).  You can
rename that to .pdf and use Acrobat Reader to look at the file from your
system.

Gary
--
Please notify your ISP if you don't receive this.