[TowerTalk] one 80m dipole for 3.5 through 4.0 -Reply

GALE STEWARD k3nd@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 06:38:17 -0700 (PDT)

--- Vitaly Markhasin <MARKV@SNC-LAVALIN.COM> wrote:
> Hi Stew,
>
> >On 10/09/99 12:19pm you wrote:
>
> Pete,
> It indeed does work.  W2PV wrote about one that he
> designed for his contest station that was an
> inverted
> vee configured dipole that covered 75,80, and 160.
> It
> was written up in QST sometime in the 70's (not sure
> what month/year but could find out if there is any
> interest.
>
> Yes, I would like to have this info and I'm sure
> others would too.
> Thank you.
> 73! Vitaly (VE6JO)

The article "160/80/75 Meter Broad-Band Inverted-V
Antenna" by W2PV (sk) was in the November Issue of QST
magazine.  This antenna was developed by Jim for use
at his fine contest station.

73, Stew  K3ND

=====