[TowerTalk] R7000 & Customer Support

Dave Earnest k7jj@home.com
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 04:34:06 -0700

Hi, I am having a very bad experience with the R-7000. I did not
investigate prior to purchase, as I had owned and R-7 that worked as
specified. I "assumed" Cushcraft was improving things.

To make a long story longer, I am having no luck getting in touch with a
human who cares at Cushcraft. Anybody out there that knows the secret of
unlocking that door?

I am having the same problems others are having: poor bandwidth on 20,
15 and dubious operation on 17.

All I get off the Cushcraft email "tech support" are canned messages
that are generated on key words in the emails I sent. You know extolling
the virtues of having a test range and a lab. Then making a statement to
the effect that other results will be realized.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Oh, my antenna is about 4
months old.

Dave Earnest, K7JJ
http://members.home.net/k7jj
http://members.home.net/hz1ab