[TowerTalk] re: figure 8 knots

rick@area.com rick@area.com
18 Oct 1999 02:39:17 -0000

A more useful URL for knots (at least for me) was:

<<http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~styms1l/cave/>>

Scroll down the left hand area and click on "knots".
Then click on double figure 8.

I previously knew just about nothing about knots and
I read the section in there on the double
figure 8 knots.  Now I use those for everything.
They always work great, and untie easily.
Even a knot-challenged person like me can use them
(never could remember how to tie a bowline).

Rick Karlquist N6RK
rick@area.com