[TowerTalk] 402CD + Skyhawk

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 23:02:41 EDT

In a message dated 99-10-18 22:48:21 EDT, KI7WX@aol.com writes:

> Has anyone had opportunity to try the Bencher Skyhawk + 402CD (or XM240)
>  combination on the same mast yet?  Curious if there are any large
> interaction  issues with this pairing.

      The 402CD seems relatively impervious to relatively close spacing (6-7
feet) whereas the XM240 seems to cause problems even 10 feet away. I've
experienced this with a TH11 and other TowerTalkians have made similar
comments. OTOH a couple of guys said that they didn't have much in the way of
problems but I don't remember what other antennas they were running.

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC
Tower Tech