[TowerTalk] 402CD + Skyhawk part II

KI7WX@aol.com KI7WX@aol.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:50:12 EDT

Sorry about the prior truncation, AOL glitch on my end.

To continue:

The bandwidth issue rules out a lot of shorty 40s and the interaction issues
clobber others.  So how about using interlaced beams at the top?  Say 20/40
with 10/15 over it and a pair of stacked tribanders sidemounted below.  This
could all be fed with a stackmatch and remote switch to split power and phase
the antennas together.  More trouble than tribander + 40M beam, but might
work out.   If the interaction issues are related to 15M one could go 20/40
with a big 10M yagi over it and forgo the highest 15M beam.

So, lots of options, I'm just curious what people have done in the real
world.  I think I'm going to put some effort into tracking down a 402CD...

Cheers,
Mark