[TowerTalk] How about wirefeed mig welding

Mike Nash, ND6A nd6a@arrl.net
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 18:31:38 -0700

Unless there is somethng new that I have not heard of there is no way to
use a mig welder to weld copper. You can howerever weld Mild steel and
aluminum, but not together. As it is virtually impossible to weld to
dissimiliar metals effectively.
Unless I missed somthing in this thread, MIG welding will not work on Copper.
Mike...ND6A

Please note the new e-mail address...nd6a@arrl.net