[TowerTalk] Business Opportunity

Mills, Chuck millscl@msx.upmc.edu
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:23:12 -0400

My wife, being well endowed, did not see the humor in this thread when I
told her about it but I sure did.  Thanks for the laugh everyone and
allowing me the bandwidth.

73,
Chuck / W3YNI
http://www.qsl.net/w3yni

-----Original Message-----
From: K9YO- Cedrick Johnson [mailto:k9yo@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 7:41 PM
To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Business Opportunity

Did they use ground rods???

This message made me laugh for the first time today!

At 04:38 PM 10/28/99 , Joe L Blackwell wrote:

>C'mon, fellers, there's no way you can believe the striking
>story of the lightning on the bras.  Get real.  This is a farce.
>de Joe, AA4NN
>
>On Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:26:33 EDT ValErwin@aol.com writes:
> >
> > Gentlemen, Gentlemen:
> >
> > Despite the tragedy in the London article (below), let us not forget
> > that
> > sometimes out of tragedy comes opportunity.  I would suggest that
> > this might
> > open up new business opportunities in the form of bra spark
> > arrestors!
> > Perhaps one of our enterprising members may want to consider the
> > introduction
> > of the C-cup and D-cup arrestor in the first quarter of 2000?
> >
> > Val
> > W5PUT
> >
> >   LONDON, Oct 27
> >                           (Reuters) - Two women
> >                           were killed by a bolt  of
> >                           lightning in London's
> >                           Hyde Park when their
> >                           underwired bras  acted as
> >                           conductors, a coroner  said
> >                           on Wednesday.   "I think this
> >                           was a tragic case, a pure
> >                 act of God,"  coroner Paul Knapman
> >                 told an inquest into the deaths. He
> >                  recorded a verdict of death by
> >                 misadventure.
> >

>--

Cedrick Johnson, K9YO ex. N9YXA, Z2/N9YXA
Aurora, Illinois
Systems Analyst/Programmer
10-10: 67368
Visit the K9YO Contest Station online at:
http://www.qsl.net/k9yo

NorilTech Intranet: http://ihacs10/c1johnso

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
- Walter Bagehot