[TowerTalk] INFO NEEDED-Setting tower in hardrock

Jeffrey C. Rowsey landman@azalea.net
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 06:46:00 -0500

Hi Joe,

I have a similiar situation here.  My plan is to go to the local equipment
rental shop and rent a backhoe with a jack hammer attached.  I used one to dig
the footings for my house and it worked real well.  I've got to get a 4'x4'x7'
hole in pure rock.  If you can wait awhile I'll tell you how it goes!  I'm
planning on digging weekend after next.

73,

Jeff - WB5YWI