[TowerTalk] To pin or not

Chuck Lewis clewis@ro.com
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 09:24:13 -0500

Pete Smith said:
> By the way, my G-1000 does have a brake -- a tiny drum, so identified on
> the blow-up drawing of the rotator itself.  Also has a spec for braking
> torque, so maybe it's different from the G-800 in this respect, though the
> control boxes are identical.

Pete,
Son-of-a-gun...I looked HARD for a brake on my exploded drawing; I even sent
a posting to all my TT friends that there was no brake; then YOU snuck into
my shack last night and added it to my parts list. Son-of-a-gun...reference
# 56...page 13...there it is. Some people will go to great lengths to win an
argument...son-of-a-gun. Guess I'll just go and take my nap now. ;>)

N4NM
Still looking for the barbecued crow. Where'd ya leave it, Pete?