[TowerTalk] [Fwd: Tower and antennas]

Peter Larsen ve6yc@home.com
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:16:30 +0100

Hi All:
I mailed this note to Steve. He suggested that TT would be a great
place to get some input. So here goes.
A couple of clean up notes first.
The 40 meter beam is the CC 402CD. It is alone on the 48 foot tower
and will go to the 72 foot. The 105 would be alone on the 48.
The TH-6 and the KT34XA would be sold and the 155 would be
alone on the 56 footer.
We would end up with 3 towers to play with all with in 200 feet of each
other.

This is all for the VE6AO contest station.

Comments please.
Peter
VE6YC