[TowerTalk] MFJ259b jumper problem.

Bill Aycock baycock@HIWAAY.NET
Sat, 01 Apr 2000 13:15:45 -0600

Mike- I think you missed the whole point of my message- I really DO know
how to fix it in several ways- However, my message was to alert others of a
potential (if rare) problem, and to give a hint of what to look for if
their 259 should come up blank.

My own first reaction was something like "Aw S**T", but this was followed
by a more logical approach, which did work.

Bill

At 09:58 AM 4/1/00 -0800, you wrote:

>Why not just solder the pins together? or if you need it selectable, there
>are lots of little microswitches on the market that one could install
>reltively neatly and easily.
>Just a few seconds worth of brain matter,
>Mike...ND6A

-
Bill Aycock   ---   Persimmon Hill
 Woodville, Alabama, US 35776