[TowerTalk] 3 band Yagi feed ideas?

Jan.E.Holm@telia.se Jan.E.Holm@telia.se
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:34:17 +0200

 Iīm trying to design a 10-15-20 3 band Yagi and need
 some good ideas how to construct a single driven element
 for it.
 So far Iīve used individual driven elements but itīs hard to
 come up with a good design. Iīm pritty sure things would
 become much more simple with a single feed.
 Need to dream up something thatīs simple to construct and would
 be able to withstand high power.
 Any good ideaīs out there?
 So far Iīve been able to get good performance on 20 and 15 but
 10 is the big culprit.
 So far I havenīt tried to model with a single feed element but I
 guess I will, since I didnīt have a good construction in my head
 I didnīt think it was any idea.

 73, Jim SM2EKM