[TowerTalk] World Class Service From US Tower

wa4dou@juno.com wa4dou@juno.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 23:15:31 -0400

Thats great news Fritz. In this day and age, there is much mouthing about
service, but few organizations that understand what it really means, and
how to do it.  73 Roy WA4DOU

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:11:35 -0400 "Fred W. Hurd" <Fred_W._Hurd@HUD.GOV>
writes:

> Hi Everyone -
>
> If you are considering buying a tower from US Tower Corporation, let
> me tell you
> from my recent experience that you can expect nothing less than
> their total
> commitment to deliver a quality product even under the worst of
> circumstances. I
> recently had the unfortunate experience of having two towers
> delivered
> consecutively that were damaged in transit. In each case I dealt
> directly with
> Bruce Kopitan (how often do you get the attention of the
> Corporation's
> President?), who accepted return of the towers without question  at
> his expense
> and shipment of a third tower (which arrived undamaged) without any
> additional
> cost to me. In my dealings with Bruce, and his people at US Tower, I
> found a
> company willing to go the full committment to customer support and
> quality
> assurance in their products.
>
> For your info, US Tower is now shipping all ham radio towers direct
> using a
> flat-bed truck, which eliminates the potential for damage from
> unloading and
> reloading in transit. My motor-driven TX-472 arrived on the flat-bed
> in
> excellent  condition and works perfectly and quietly with their new
> motor pully
> system....Check It Out!
>
>                               Fritz Hurd
>                               W4PKU