[Fwd: [TowerTalk] Have you had a crank-up come down?]

Stan or Patricia Griffiths w7ni@teleport.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 14:38:32 -0700

Hi Gary,

I agree with your "loaded gun" analogy, except for one detail.  Virtually everyone
recognizes that a loaded gun is a highly dangerous item and treats it with proper
respect.  Darn few recognize the dangers of a crankup tower and I am certain, based on
45 years of observations, that even I have not seen all possible crankup dangers.  This
makes them far worse than a loaded gun, in my opinion . . . they will sneak up on you
when you are not looking . . .

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com