[TowerTalk] In defense of crankups

David J. Windisch dwindk3bhj@fuse.net
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 18:32:54 -0400

Hi all concerned:

>From this exchange, it would seem that Bill and Stan have, between them, a
(possibly complete) list of (maybe most) crank                   up hazards.

Would you two fellas be kind enough to stick your heads together, and, Bill,
you post what hazards of which you're conscious, and Stan, you post the
remainder, for the rest of us?

Perhaps we could then adjust our compromises and choose among them so that
at least some of us could have crank                                    ups
without the burden of divorce a/o relocation a/o trying to find another
ambition-of-a-lifetime hobby a/o upsetting the tower police ...