[TowerTalk] lightning damage

Rick Bullon kc5ajx@hotmail.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 22:15:12 GMT

Thanks to all who replied to my message on the reflector. Most said to junk
the coax and a few told me how to check it out. Since this is really old
coax and just RG-8 stuff at that I have decided to replace it all with new
coax.
As for my question on the distance from the ( yet to be completed tower) to
the vertical response ranged from "it will work fine" to "you will have play
with it to find the best place" Guess I'll have to cross that bridge when I
come to it hihi.
I tried to replied to all who sent responses but I wanted to post to the
list in case I missed any one
73
Rick
KC5AJX