[TowerTalk] lightning damage

Dale Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:20:55 -0500

Boy, I don't know.  I think that the blackened connectors may be carrying a
message such that I would have serious doubts about the integrity of the
coax.

What I would do is to remove all doubts about it's quality and replace it
(with something better/lower loss).

Then, use the old coax for less critical tasks, like Field Day jumpers and
such.

73,
dale, kg5u