[TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling Software

K7GCO@aol.com K7GCO@aol.com
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:35:35 EDT

In a message dated 7/31/00 4:43:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
k7ox@pipeline.com writes:

<<
 Hello TT

 I am interested in purchasing some software to model various ant
 configurations.  I was looking at EZNEC 3.0 but it is my understanding that
 after 300 models it will no longer work ???  I would like to keep the cost
 reasonable.  What is out there ? looking for opinions, pro or con.  Thanks
 in advance for any info you would care to share.

 73 Gary >>
Gary:  I've done over 1000 models and it still worked.  I have Eznec Pro now
and I love it.  I can use more than 500 segments.  I needed that for a 6 band
2 element quad I'm designing I'm adding a 4 element 144 and an 8 element 450
quad out the back also.  Both are easy to use although I sent Roy 30 pages of
suggestions on how to make it even more user friendly and 3 pages recently on
making the Pro version even more user friendly.  I'm updating my computer the
to fastest one available also.   k7gco