[TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling Software

Tom Rauch W8JI@contesting.com
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:38:47 -0400

>  I am interested in purchasing some software to model various ant
>  configurations.  I was looking at EZNEC 3.0 but it is my understanding
>  that after 300 models it will no longer work ???  I would like to keep
>  the cost reasonable.  What is out there ? looking for opinions, pro or
>  con.  Thanks in advance for any info you would care to share.
>
>  73 Gary >

Gary and all,

I checked with Roy Lewallen today, and he was puzzled where
such a rumor would come from.

He has never written or sold a program that has a limit on the
number of antennas that can be modeled.

If anyone knows where this rumor started, please try to correct it or
let Roy know where the rumor came from. Rumors like this are very
damaging once they get started.

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com