[TowerTalk] 160m. full-wave horizontal loop

Steve ve3tu@rac.ca
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 16:39:04 -0400

Hello Peter, Steve VE3TU here. One point to remember with eznec is to subtract
the gain figures for an equivalent dipole. Just remember that a half wave
dipole at 1/2 wave length high has a gain of almost 8 dbi.
gl es 73 Steve