[TowerTalk] Mosley Replies To Open Letter

John L. Hammers wa7aw@bentonrea.com
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 14:56:06 -0700

FINALLY A RESPONSE OF SOME KIND! Sure Is Non-committal though .
Thanks to all to emailed me with their support.
Thanks to all who criticized me for using this PUBLIC FORUM
to vent my frustrations even though it appears nothing will
come of this. I will not bother to update this issue anymore
as it seems there are many who don't give a damn if a fellow
ham got screwed (as long as it isn't them) and others who
feel this is just a troll. Once again, thanks to all for your
comments, pro and con.
WA7AW ( A 20 WPM REAL Extra )
John Hammers

From: "Molsey Electronics, Inc." <mosley@mosley-electronics.com>
To: "John L. Hammers" <wa7aw@bentonrea.com>
Subject: Re: PRO-96-S Settlement Mr Wurdack Jr. & Sr.
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 13:14:14 -0500

Mr. Hammers:

You were made fully aware of the conditions concerning the warranty
evalutation and any possible delays as well as prior commitments.

As per our last e-mail, we will notify you when the antenna is ready to be
shipped back to you.  At that time, it was the end of June.  Due to
circumstances beyond my control, work had stopped.

Again,  we will notify you when the antenna is ready for shipment.

Sincerely,

G.A. Wurdack, Jr.
VP Operations

* Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, '227,  *
* any and all unsolicited COMMERCIAL E-mail sent to this address  *
* is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 *
* US.  E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms                *