[TowerTalk] Prop Pitch

K7GCO@aol.com K7GCO@aol.com
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:17:15 EDT

In a message dated 8/3/00 1:14:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time, K7GCO writes:

<< In a message dated 8/3/00 4:24:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
clive@gm3poi.prestel.co.uk writes:

 <<
  Does anyone know the reason why it is suggested that the brake coil on a PP
  has to be shorted out even though the brake unit is no longer there. This
  appears in the documents from M2 on installing a reed relay with the RC2800
  control unit. I've been unable to get a reply from M2. 73 Clive GM3POI

 If the brake is not in there, shorting out the coil however small it is just
lowers the resistance of the entire circuit.  I'll measure it out of
curiosity  K7GCO >>