[TowerTalk] Tower Manufacturers and distribution

TexasRF@aol.com TexasRF@aol.com
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 17:00:16 EDT

I know Dave, K4JRB didn't intend to leave us out of the list of US Tower
distributors, but just in case we are out of sight/out of mind, Texas Towers
is also a distributor of US Tower Corp products, for about 15 years now.

 There is current info and pricing on our web site: www.texastowers.com not
only on US Tower products but Rohn, Universal, Glenn Martin and Trylon towers
as well. And, just in case you didn't know, we also have a large selection of
Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu equipment as well.

We are celebrating our 22nd year in business selling strictly to our amateur
radio friends and customers. I would like to thank all of you for your
continued support through the years!

Thanks/73 de Gerald Williamson, K5GW
Owner/General Manager/Texas Towers
1 800 272 3467