[TowerTalk] AO6.0 ANTENNA PROGRAM

alsopb alsopb@gloryroad.net
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 12:02:02 +0000

Guys,

Anybody got an old AO6.0 disk out there.  If so, I'd like to purchase
it from you.

This disk has a key file to "unlock" the program.

I'm not asking to pirate the software.  I am a registered user.

Here is the problem.  Unless you copy the key file (hidden somewhere
of unknown name)
back to the diskette, you can't re-install the program.

If you have hard disk crashes, you can't.

The author used to sell these key files to registered.
He will not anymore because the version is "TOO OLD".  His advice "buy
a newer version"

This is nonesense.  The old version works just fine for my purposes. I
have a substantial number of models out there which would be difficult
to move to another code. Besides, why should I spend another $75.

73 de Brian/K3KO