[TowerTalk] Nasty Attachment

Press Jones n8ug@juno.com
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 09:14:01 -0500

I got this thing a few months back, and it caused me a complete reformat
to clean it up. Came from France, originally. It is a new breed, in that
it goes back out from an infected computer in the signature.
Norton has all the dope on it, and MS has done an update for windows, but
it did not help me, in spite of being current with my Norton.
I have a fix file that will detect and clean it, if anyone needs it.
73,

Press Jones, N8UG - The Wireman, Inc., 261 Pittman Rd, Landrum, SC 29356
<Press@thewireman.com> or <orders@thewireman.com>
800-727-WIRE(9473)(sales)
Tech help 864-895-4195, fax 864-895-5811.Full catalog, images,
descriptions, coax specs,
 ordering, at http:\\www.thewireman.com and super deals, specials,
close-outs etc.,
at THE WIRELINE. Check the CALENDAR to find us at a hamfest!