[TowerTalk] Gin Poles (Summary)

KI7WX@aol.com KI7WX@aol.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:27:22 EDT

About 15 responses in a very short time.  Thanks.

Great majority of responders said they liked the WB0W pole and that it is a fine product. FYI current price is $295 + shipping.

There was one response on the Antenna Mart pole suggesting that W4AN liked his.

One fellow noted that in addition to the poles I mentioned that IIX offeres a gin-pole. Thanks, I knew that too.

Stan (W7NI) noted that K7PN makes a very nice gin pole.

Conclusion:

Looks like I'll go with the WB0W pole.  I've seen it in person and liked the construction and the reviews from TT'ers could not have been more positive.

Now it the #$@%& rain will stay away so I can pour some concrete on Monday....

Cheers,

Mark
KI7WX/4