[TowerTalk] Also VERY UPSET

N0OEL@aol.com N0OEL@aol.com
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 20:28:57 EDT

I read the plight of WA2QNW and some of you took him to task for complaining
that he wanted to get his rotor fixed.    I am not convinced that he was
complaining that he couldnt get it fixed under warranty.    I think he might
have been complaining that
he couldnt find Create service in the U.S. to fix it unless he sent it back
to Japan.     I do understand Chuck's complaint as I too have a Create Rotor
and am depressed I may be owning an Edsel!

I hope I understand WA2QNW's complaint.    You didnt really want a warranty
on
a several year old Create rotor did you Chuck?    You were looking for a port
in the
storm weren't you???

73
Mike