[TowerTalk] MFJ-259B: Problem ...

Gary McDuffie, Sr. ag0n@arrl.net
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 07:47:23 -0600

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:18:49 +0200, Dieter Dippel wrote:

> I didn't have much luck in the past getting any kind of useful information and
> help to repair my MFJ-259B

Just to report on the positive side (and this has been a few years ago,
so things could have changed by now)...

My wife bought me a used 259 a few years ago.  Imagine how sick I was a
month or two later when I saw it in the rear view mirror bouncing down
the dirt road behind me after falling off of the truck where I had set
it.  I called MFJ and explained exactly what had happened and they had
me send it in.  I received it back shortly after, fully repaired (even
the case was cosmetically repaired), and for no charge.

Gary

ag0n at arrl dot net
--
Please notify your ISP if you don't receive this.