[TowerTalk] installing Rohn hdbx48 with tilt over base

gary prince@labyrinth.net
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 22:08:44 -0400

have been ham for 39 years and this is my first tower
experience

I have just purchased a Rohn hdbx48 tower i plan to get
the tilt over base I plan to put 4x11 ele cushcraft beams
in an H frame and a 30 lbx 432 ant on top i have a Yausau 2800 sdx
rotor i want to have every thing on the tower and raise it up
with comealongs where should i hook to tower ( middle or top or both??
also should i try to hook to all three legs evenly )
i plan to hook up to 3 trees about 30 feet away from tower
an try to get a pulley abt 20 feet up in trees does any one have any
suggestions or expererineces u wud like to share with me
 tnx
Gary WA8CXI em-99 West Virginia
prince@labyrinth.net