[TowerTalk] KT-34XA

i4jmy@iol.it i4jmy@iol.it
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:57:00 +0200

I prefer to have 2 antennas. One with good F/B and better S/N heading
in a "main" direction and another one to check other headings and
elevations.
Old KT34s has good features but surely not F/B.
Who claims different didn't check with a spectrum analyzer but
eventually mesured using an S meter where the indication is not
logaritmic but linear (S0 to S7, typically) and divisions do not
correspond 6 dB x unit.

73,
Mauri I4JMY