[TowerTalk] KT-34XA

n4kg@juno.com n4kg@juno.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 07:32:41 -0600

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 "i4jmy@iol.it"<i4jmy@iol.it> writes:

> I prefer to have 2 antennas. One with good F/B and better S/N
> heading
> in a "main" direction and another one to check other headings and
> elevations.

I point my monobanders on Europe (or Japan) at the appropriate
times.  TH7 at 40 ft is parked on Africa.  TH3 at 40 ft is fixed SE
on Caribbean / SA.  TA32 at 60 ft is fixed SOUTH on Central AM
and western SA.  TH6 at 80 ft is usually parked on VK / ZL.

Only rotations during contests are to move the monobanders between
EU and JA which rarely come in at the same times and to move the
TH6 around the North / South Pacific.

de  Tom  N4KG

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.