[TowerTalk] Tower instalation.

Stan or Patricia Griffiths w7ni@teleport.com
Fri, 01 Dec 2000 12:59:53 -0800

I have successfully used 500D insulators on 1/4" cable, both the very flexible
wire rope type and the very stiff EHS type, but always using wire rope clips
(cable clamps) rather than guy grips.  Guy grips for use with 1/4" EHS require the
502 insulators instead of the 500D because they are larger and fit the radius of
the guys grips formed in them at the factory.

Stan
w7ni@teleport.com