[TowerTalk] CUSHCRAFT R7000+

K7GCO@aol.com K7GCO@aol.com
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:18:58 EST

In a message dated 12/4/00 11:33:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
cx6vm@adinet.com.uy writes:

<< YES!!!!  I WILL VERY FUNNY IF CUSHCRAFT ANSWER ANY OF THE THREE MAILS I
SENT
 sales@cushcraft.com

 IF YOU KNOW ANOTHER ADDRESS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

 73,

     JORGE

Ok Jorge I got the Message.  Some mfgs have good customer service and some do
 not.  I still have some aluminum tubing here in storage.  Let me know what
lengths and diameters you need,  If I have it or will see if I can get it and
I'll send it to you free of charge.  How's that for TT Customer Service?  I
have a lot more I shipped to SD where I'm moving.  Let me know what you need
in the future and I'll send it.  What are the longest lengths that can be
shipped to your country?  I'm going to mostly quads.  What else do you need?
 What other antennas do you have?   Listen for me on 10M.   K7GCO