[TowerTalk] Log Periodics

Joe Reisert jreisert@jlc.net
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 19:46:22 -0500

Brian,

Chuck, K1KW built two large (18 elements each on a 62 foot boom) 14-30 MHz
LPDAs. He has them stacked at about 50 and 100 feet and can feed them in or
out of phase. He has a potent signal indeed. I believe Chuck claims 8.5-9
dBd free space gain for each antenna (not including ground reflections etc.).

73,

Joe, W1JR