[TowerTalk] HyGain HyTower

Rick Bullon kc5ajx@hotmail.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:47:22 -0000

Max Gain systems and Antenna mart sell insulators for Rohn 25 and 45 section
for $385, about half of what Stan or a rohn dealer could sell them. the url
for Max Gain Systems is:
http://www.mgs4u.com/
Look at the section for Antenna Mart stuff.
73
Rick
KC5AJX
P.S. I have seen a 80 meter vertical made from a top section of Hytower with
the rest of the vertical made from Al tubing. It worked quite well