[TowerTalk] Mr Hammer history - please give your truth!

Gian Luca Cazzola glcazzola@iol.it
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:02:00 -0000

Dear Sirs, it is some months that I and a lot of other american and european
amateur radio operators read on some ham reflectors (Antennas, Towertalk
etc.) a painful history from another US ham, Mr. John Hammer - WA7AW.
This history say that he has bought from you a Mosley PRO-96S 5.000$
antenna. He say that this antenna was poorly built and doesnt work and he
has returned it to you. He say also that you havent returned nor dollars nor
antenna to him.
If this history is true I think I and my others USA or European friends
will no more buy Mosley products.
If this history is false I think it would be better for you to say on this
reflectors "your" history.
We will judge about the two histories.
Otherwise I think it would be very difficult for you to sell other antennas
on the US or European ham market, with this doubt about your behaviour.
Please take note that these reflectors are read from some thousands of
amateur radio operators all over in the world.
Best regards.
Ian - IK4EWX